Today is Wednesday, December 18, 2013.
I am setting a goal today. I would like to lose a total of 12 pounds by my birthday, February 13, 2014. I think I roughly weigh 145-147lbs right now. About a month ago I weighed 142 consistently and in the last few weeks have eaten really poorly and cut my yoga time way down, which was a huge mistake. I do not like my body above 143 AT ALL. I would be content under 140, but ideally end up around 136. And stay there. I need to learn how to control my binging and stop trying to starve myself, which ultimately leads to more binging, without fail.
1. Count EVERY calorie. Track all food in LoseIt! app on phone.
2. Eat every 2.5-3 hours.
3. Do not eat after 8pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Cut down on Starbucks. Too much $ and calories.
5. Do yoga every single day.
6. Drink two(minimum) large desani water bottles a day.
7. Try to be nicer to myself. Work on self-talk.
8. Log how I feel at the end of each day, mood, etc.
9. Eat more fruit/vegetables at home, less eating out.
10. MEAL PLAN. Failure to plan is planning to fail.